Our camps offer enrichment with loads of fun! We encourage our campers to embrace challenges and turn mistakes into masterpieces. By building creative confidence we hope to leave a lasting impact of creativity in each camper.
Our morning begins with our themed projects and the afternoon opens up to our Makers Space where the camper leads the way.
- Monday, March 23- Creatures of the Sea – We’ll deep sea dive and explore the many wonders under the sea. Once we’ve found our favorite creature, we’ll bring it to life with a variety of tools and materials.
- Tuesday, March 24- STEAM Challenge – There’s a lot of problem solving behind every piece of art or act of science. Campers will be challenged with games, projects and puzzles as they perfect their creative ability to complete a design.
- Wednesday, March 25- Draw, Paint and Sculpt – Campers will develop their artistic skills and self-expression by combining, drawing, painting and sculpture into a multi-media masterpiece.
- Thursday, March 26- Terrariums – Campers will learn about eco-systems of small plants and design their own mini terrarium. We’ll provide gravel, rocks, dirt and plants, and they’ll make a couple tiny friends to live inside their terrarium.
- Friday, March 27- The World of Insects – We’ll be bugging out with campers as we explore the life of various insects. After they’ve earned their entomology badges they’ll go on to make their very own insects with recycled materials and modeling clay.
Camp activities begin at about 9am, though you are welcome to drop-off from 8am. Kids will have free time to draw, paint, play games and explore the Studio before 9am, as well as between projects during the day.
Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended, as well as having something warm to wear in the backyard. We’ll have snack breaks in the morning and afternoon, so please send snacks and a water bottle with your child.
If they’re staying after 12:00pm, send a lunch, too. No food with nuts, please.
Sign up options:
- Pick up at 12pm, $52 per day (or if you sign up for all 5 days, the discounted price is $225)*
- Pick up at 3pm, $89 per day (or if you sign up for all 5 days, the discounted price is $395)*
- Pick up at 6pm, $125 per day (or if you sign up for all 5 days, the discounted price is $525)*
*To get the full week discount, select payment options 4, 5 or 6.