Maker’s Paradise- Makers of all kinds are welcome! With guidance from our teachers we’ll provide materials and projects for inspiration. Campers will learn to sketch out their ideas and make them a reality.
Our camps offer enrichment with loads of fun! We encourage our campers to embrace challenges and turn mistakes into masterpieces. By building creative confidence we hope to leave a lasting impact of creativity in each camper.
Our morning begins with our themed projects and the afternoon opens up to our STEAM-based learning environment where the camper leads the way.
Camp activities begin at about 9am, though you are welcome to drop-off from 8am. Kids will have free time to draw, paint, play games and explore the Studio before 9am, as well as between projects during the day.
Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended, as well as having something warm to wear in the backyard. We’ll have snack breaks in the morning and afternoon, so please send snacks and a water bottle with your child. If they’re staying after 12:00, send a lunch, too. No food with nuts, please.
Sign up options:
- Pick up at 12pm, $52 per day (or if you sign up for all 5 days, the discounted price is $225)
- Pick up at 3pm, $89 per day (or if you sign up for all 5 days, the discounted price is $395)
- Pick up at 6pm, $125 per day (or if you sign up for all 5 days, the discounted price is $525)
We offer sibling discounts for 2 or more siblings signed up for a 5-day week:
- 2 or more siblings signed up all week, picking up at 3pm, $22 off (5dayssibling3)
- 2 or more siblings signed up all week, picking up at 6pm, $30 off (5daysibling6)
***Refund policy for all holidays and camps: Magical Minds Studio will offer a refund, credit or transfer up to 3 weeks in advance of the activity date, minus a $25 admin/processing fee. With less than 3 weeks notice we will not offer refunds, credits or transfers.***